Iron Mountain Driver Secure Shredding in West Palm Beach, Florida
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn’t just embrace what’s exceptional. It creates exceptional.
Our drivers are the public face of Iron Mountain, trusted to transport and handle client materials and
engage with clients and co-workers in a friendly and professional manner. Drivers are responsible for
driving a company vehicle to transport materials from client and Iron Mountain locations; loading and
unloading through a variety of mechanisms; using wireless scanning technology; preparing paperwork
and performing daily vehicle maintenance to ensure it functions efficiently. This position calls for a
significant amount of physical strength and stamina. We pay by the hour, not the mile.
● Communicates in a friendly professional manner with clients and co-workers
● Operates and maintains company vehicle safely and efficiently, whether manual or standard
● Handles all physical requirements for loading, transporting and driving without assistance
● Executes accurate and timely handling of client delivery requests
● Prepares accurate paperwork and records
Key Skills, Requirements and Competencies:
● Climb/step-up into a truck cab
● Grip, lift, push, pull, and carry wheeled, plastic bins over, up and down inclines, stairs, changes in
walking surfaces and elevations
● Lift at least 70 lbs.
● Walk, stand and sit for extended periods of time
● Must be at least 21 years old with a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
● Be able to pass a pre-employment substance abuse screening, a background check and a DOT
● Demonstrate safe and efficient driving skills
● At least one year of route transportation experience is preferred
● Computer proficiency
● Attention to detail and accuracy in paperwork
● Strong customer service and verbal communication skills
● Commitment to adhere and enforce all security procedures
US: Iron Mountain is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, age, sexual orientation,
disability, veteran status or other legally protected classifications under applicable federal, state, or local
laws in making employment decisions.
Category: Transportation Group
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE